You Don't Even Play Piano  
Site Meter... Zac The Knife... Zacharchy....... "Quote, quote.....quotes, there you go, more quotes." -Kieran.......... Deane: Anywhere that serves alcohol and food is acceptable for my admittedly low standards......... Kieran: predictably terrible......... Marie: you talk like a psyco guy on TV........ Carly: Masturbation is NOT an ice cream flavour!........ SoulMan81284: You're actually halfway intelligent... zdurisko: i certainly try to be............ firefirefire314: I need to read this manual on how to kill mockingbirds........... scorin8: no i am amazed by you, you're a walking cool ass dictionary of fun shit............ z0331: you're being worse than most girls.......... asunny2: reflect away, but don't ever think you are a bad person.......... liblibprez: you are way too adorable sometimes.......... SoulMan81284: I love how people think you're sane and I'm crazy.......... z0331: GET IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE THE DAMN GAME zdurisko: :-( z0331: yeah...u would be all...frowny emoticon at that.......... celia5555555555: sorry I was making myself a burito........... fizixdaddyo: a free man.......... Hiro Yagyu: military strategy rocks.......... scorin8: I find that sometimes I think something is a joke, yet I have no idea cause I don't get it.......... estralitaria: we, thankfully, have gotten over that and are secure in our pretentions.......... SoulMan81284: Even your heathen heart would have been warmed.......... zdurisko: where would i be without you, jill? ohyahno: i dont know zac :-)........... Hiro Yagyu: france, hahahhaha Hiro Yagyu: suckeres.......... celia5555555555: you're a cute little puppy :-)........... XMetalHead715X: even tittier (if thats a word)........... estralitaria: well i guess not zdurisko: not a deal? estralitaria:no, i mean yes..........

Good Karma since 1985.

drole17: i think you're bob marley

"'The Downward Spiral of my Life' By Zac." -Connor.


Active since December 2002.

Celebrating "Japanese Real Estate Day" since the beginning.


OTHER BLOGS
Make Way for Duck!
Just the Other Zac. (political)
Greg the Canadian.
Kyle (occasional updates)
Bahhhhston. Mostly Political.

MISC
My Green Manifesto.
Bob Marley.
Ann Coulter.
9.11 Redux.
Ralph. Counting down.

McGill University.
Brutopia.
Wikipedia.



 

THE TIME TRAVELERS WIFE


Marit,

Last night truly revived in me a sort-of lust for life that I've been lacking in these long months. I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful gift-- a book-- a piece of writing, concrete and poetic, that represents love and life and evokes in me such magnificent awe and wonder at our world and the dimension of time. I often ask myself if life is worth living, and the answer from this novel, resoundingly, even in such pitiable life-is-waiting scenarios, is YES. Connections with people are worth it! Despite the inevitable parting we must experience, through life, or more definitely, death, it truly is better to have loved. We're not just doing things for the sake of doing them, but rather, our actions have a lasting impact on the entire universe--each other.

This book reminded me, or perhaps enlightened me, or maybe awakened in me, an innate understanding of love. It makes me wonder if I've ever given my life over to another person or even idea with such determination and finality, or if I ever will. I've spent my entire life hiding from the future, journaling, reading about the past, afraid to forget and live in the present. I have had this undeniable fear that when the past dies, parts of us die, and have spent my whole life looking backward. This story has taught me the power of now. If such free will exists, and if I have the ability to completely give myself over to something, I think I should-- while I'm young. This was exactly what I needed.

Thanks again for enriching my life.

Your Zachary.





But that's just my opinion.
Zac.


  posted by Zac "Ille Falx" @ 11/27/2006 02:07:00 PM


Monday, November 27, 2006  
Powered By Blogger TM