You Don't Even Play Piano  
Site Meter... Zac The Knife... Zacharchy....... "Quote, quote.....quotes, there you go, more quotes." -Kieran.......... Deane: Anywhere that serves alcohol and food is acceptable for my admittedly low standards......... Kieran: predictably terrible......... Marie: you talk like a psyco guy on TV........ Carly: Masturbation is NOT an ice cream flavour!........ SoulMan81284: You're actually halfway intelligent... zdurisko: i certainly try to be............ firefirefire314: I need to read this manual on how to kill mockingbirds........... scorin8: no i am amazed by you, you're a walking cool ass dictionary of fun shit............ z0331: you're being worse than most girls.......... asunny2: reflect away, but don't ever think you are a bad person.......... liblibprez: you are way too adorable sometimes.......... SoulMan81284: I love how people think you're sane and I'm crazy.......... z0331: GET IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE THE DAMN GAME zdurisko: :-( z0331: yeah...u would be all...frowny emoticon at that.......... celia5555555555: sorry I was making myself a burito........... fizixdaddyo: a free man.......... Hiro Yagyu: military strategy rocks.......... scorin8: I find that sometimes I think something is a joke, yet I have no idea cause I don't get it.......... estralitaria: we, thankfully, have gotten over that and are secure in our pretentions.......... SoulMan81284: Even your heathen heart would have been warmed.......... zdurisko: where would i be without you, jill? ohyahno: i dont know zac :-)........... Hiro Yagyu: france, hahahhaha Hiro Yagyu: suckeres.......... celia5555555555: you're a cute little puppy :-)........... XMetalHead715X: even tittier (if thats a word)........... estralitaria: well i guess not zdurisko: not a deal? estralitaria:no, i mean yes..........

Good Karma since 1985.

drole17: i think you're bob marley

"'The Downward Spiral of my Life' By Zac." -Connor.


Active since December 2002.

Celebrating "Japanese Real Estate Day" since the beginning.


OTHER BLOGS
Make Way for Duck!
Just the Other Zac. (political)
Greg the Canadian.
Kyle (occasional updates)
Bahhhhston. Mostly Political.

MISC
My Green Manifesto.
Bob Marley.
Ann Coulter.
9.11 Redux.
Ralph. Counting down.

McGill University.
Brutopia.
Wikipedia.



 

There's a hole in my gums that peers down to the bone. Ice water makes me squeal when it kisses that nerve. There's a soapy green goo that I'm supposed to inject with an intimidating plastic syringe whenever I eat. It's a dull wet throb, deep within the jaw that you could even attribute to the normal background pains of life if only you could stop poking at it with your tongue. But you can't. The novel absence makes your mouth feel like someone else's, and like some twisted and horrible Halloween make-out session, you keep probing those bloody holes in many new and interesting ways that all make you shudder. My tongue's contortionist acts bring on new aches and cramps that add to the throbbing. Everything makes everything worse.

"Stop picking at it."

"Let it heal."

This would be great advice except that I can multi-task. I can pick at it while I do any number of my myriad daily actions. Reading, writing, typing, dishes, working, crying and masturbating-- They're all just things I do while I'm secretly thinking about my wisdom teeth. Walking down the street doesn't even seem fair: it's such a pale comparison to tongue-fucking my gum holes. It's becoming a seriously unhealthy obsession.

There's something so obviously sexual about poking these soft, bloody holes with a stiff muscle. I'm even afraid of being caught doing it in public or having someone accidentally walk in on me while I'm bleeding-again-deep in gum-pulp. It's a new and exciting way to gratify myself. The extra pain just means that it's working. And having to be sneaky about it makes it more exhilarating.

Jesus fuck, am I having sexual fantasies about tooth surgery? I need a cold shower. And some ice water. And some more of that sterile goo. And maybe a few more codeine pills.

I just grossed myself out too much and have to stop writing. But. I. Can't. Stop. Picking. At. This. Thing. With. My. Tongue.

The writing can wait. I gotta play with this before it heals!




But that's just my opinion.
Zac.


  posted by Zac "Ille Falx" @ 8/01/2006 06:19:00 AM


Tuesday, August 01, 2006  
Powered By Blogger TM