You Don't Even Play Piano  
Site Meter... Zac The Knife... Zacharchy....... "Quote, quote.....quotes, there you go, more quotes." -Kieran.......... Deane: Anywhere that serves alcohol and food is acceptable for my admittedly low standards......... Kieran: predictably terrible......... Marie: you talk like a psyco guy on TV........ Carly: Masturbation is NOT an ice cream flavour!........ SoulMan81284: You're actually halfway intelligent... zdurisko: i certainly try to be............ firefirefire314: I need to read this manual on how to kill mockingbirds........... scorin8: no i am amazed by you, you're a walking cool ass dictionary of fun shit............ z0331: you're being worse than most girls.......... asunny2: reflect away, but don't ever think you are a bad person.......... liblibprez: you are way too adorable sometimes.......... SoulMan81284: I love how people think you're sane and I'm crazy.......... z0331: GET IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE THE DAMN GAME zdurisko: :-( z0331: yeah...u would be all...frowny emoticon at that.......... celia5555555555: sorry I was making myself a burito........... fizixdaddyo: a free man.......... Hiro Yagyu: military strategy rocks.......... scorin8: I find that sometimes I think something is a joke, yet I have no idea cause I don't get it.......... estralitaria: we, thankfully, have gotten over that and are secure in our pretentions.......... SoulMan81284: Even your heathen heart would have been warmed.......... zdurisko: where would i be without you, jill? ohyahno: i dont know zac :-)........... Hiro Yagyu: france, hahahhaha Hiro Yagyu: suckeres.......... celia5555555555: you're a cute little puppy :-)........... XMetalHead715X: even tittier (if thats a word)........... estralitaria: well i guess not zdurisko: not a deal? estralitaria:no, i mean yes..........

Good Karma since 1985.

drole17: i think you're bob marley

"'The Downward Spiral of my Life' By Zac." -Connor.


Active since December 2002.

Celebrating "Japanese Real Estate Day" since the beginning.


OTHER BLOGS
Make Way for Duck!
Just the Other Zac. (political)
Greg the Canadian.
Kyle (occasional updates)
Bahhhhston. Mostly Political.

MISC
My Green Manifesto.
Bob Marley.
Ann Coulter.
9.11 Redux.
Ralph. Counting down.

McGill University.
Brutopia.
Wikipedia.



 

So it's summer now.

And to celebrate my finishing of class for the next few months, I won a little at poker and went out with Dave to get drunk. Every once in a while it's necessary to remind yourself what it feels like to get really drunk. And then sick. And then... hungover.

I was telling Chase earlier about how today was one of those days that St. Peter is going to refer to when I'm standing at the Pearly Gates.

Me: Wow, so this is heaven!

St. Peter: Don't get attached. I've got somethings I want to go over with you... some sins.

Me: Ok, certainly. I tried to lead my life the best I could...

StP: Ok, first: You gratified yourself sexually eleven billion times. Second, you never apologized for that time that Chase got blamed for farting and it was actually you. And finally, all of those nights that you spent drinking and smoking-- we can forgive those-- but that added sloth on the following day. Like... May 31, 2006, for example. When you skipped dinner with Marit and biking with Chase just to sleep on the couch! Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Me: I'm sorry? I mean, Dave got me wasted at Bifteck. I was just so happy to be FREE-- and enjoying summer. I was trying to make up for an entire stressful, awful, miserable month in ONE night. Actually, in one last-call round of whisky.
I know it wasn't a good idea, but then I got to pay for it by being sick all day.

StP: Well... that makes your purgatory total through to the next million years. Good luck. And god bless.

Me: But wasn't I fated to act that way? How can you hold it against me when it was God's choice and will?

StP: God gives you freewill.

Me: But he's omniscient. He knew that I was going to choose wrong and left me to this? That doesn't seem fair. He creates me with the fate that I'm going to fail and then punishes me for it. That's crap. Let me speak to God.

StP: I'm sorry he's in a very important meeting.

Me: Then I say... I say, GOD IS DEAD!

StP: Fine, Hell it is then. Enjoy.



So thanks, Dave. For getting me sent to hell.


But that's just my opinion.
Zac.


  posted by Zac "Ille Falx" @ 6/01/2006 02:42:00 AM


Thursday, June 01, 2006  
Powered By Blogger TM